Unacademy is an Indian educational technology company, based in Bangalore. Originally created as a YouTube channel in 2010 by Gaurav Munjal, the company was founded in 2015 by Gaurav Munjal, Roman Saini, and Hemesh Singh. The company has a network of over 50,000 registered educators, and offers preparation material for several professional and educational entrance exams. Unacademy lessons are in the form of Live Classes both free and via subscription.
Unacademy WhatsApp Group Links for free online classes to learn new skills and pass Exams. All the videos will be shared for free, no fees will be demanded.
Join Unacademy WhatsApp Groups and request the topics on which the public wants videos, or classes. Live classes will be also delivered to the audience.
Rules for Unacademy WhatsApp Groups
Rules for this WhatsApp Groups
- Be an active member and keep sharing worthy information.
- Don’t make fun of anyone, respect all the members.
- No fighting or abusing the other group members
- Never change group name or icon without permission.
- Kindly not share any kind of personal details with anyone.
- No sharing of any type of links or videos in the group
- No advertisement or promotion in the WhatsApp group link
- Spamming is not allowed in the group
- It’s important to adhere to the group rules which are given by the admin.
- To know more rules you can ask your group admin.
Somehow you do not follow these rules you will be liable to kick out from the group instantly.
Unacademy WhatsApp Group Links
- Unacademy Live Classes – Link
- Target UPSC/SSC – Link
- Exams Preparation – Link
- Free Classes – Link
- IAS Classes – Link
- Mission XLRI – Link
- Get Certified Jobs – Link
- SIMS, AIMS Exams – Link
- Patwari Selection – Link
- Study Online – Link
How to join WhatsApp Groups?
Join WhatsApp group on Desktop/PC:
- Install WhatsApp application in your Desktop or PC and open it.
- Now, you will see a QR code.
- Then, open WhatsApp application on your phone.
- Go to the settings and click on WhatsApp Web (Menu-Settings-WhatsApp Web).
- Scan the QR code (Which appeared on Desktop/PC) by your smartphone.
- Now, your WhatsApp account is successfully login.
- Next, Click on the group invitation link and open WhatsApp.
- Click on the Join Group button.
- Now, you are a member of that group.
Join WhatsApp group on Mobile:
- Click on the Group invitation link.
- Select your WhatsApp application.
- You will see the group name and icon.
- Again, click on the Join Group link.
- Now, you are a member of that Group.
Find all the WhatsApp Group links frequently asked questions below.
How to Create WhatsApp Group Invite Link?
- Tap on the Group name.
- Now to create group link, just click on “Invite via Link”.
- WhatsApp group invite link will be generated automatically.
How can I find a Whatsapp group link?
- Click on group info.
- Now click on add member option.
- Find invite group via the link.
- Now Copy and share it with anyone.
How to join WhatsApp group without permission?
Anyone can only join a WhatsApp group without permission if you have an “invite group via link”. Just open the link to join the WhatsApp group without admin permission.
How to Revoke WhatsApp Group Link?
- Note: Only WhatsApp group admin has Permission to revoke any link.
- Open the group that you want to revoke the link.
- Tap on the group name.
- Scroll and click on “Invite via the link”.
- You will find a new option “Revoke Link”.
- Click on the button and the WhatsApp group link will be revoked.
How to add/submit WhatsApp group link?
- Click on Submit Group.
- Share the WhatsApp group invite link.
- After Successful WhatsApp group link submission, the link will be manually approved within 24 working hours.
Final Words from us
I hope you all find your group link here, to join these groups just click on the link tab and you are instantly join that particular group. these are collected from various sources, and it’s totally genuine. We will update this list week wise so every week we update some new groups here. If you find any group is not working or already full of members then let us know the group name in the comment section we instantly remove the group and replace it with a fresh one.